Here at Wirral Acupuncture your health is our priority!
Hannah Is a highly qualified and experienced Acupuncturist and Sports massage therapist.
Interested in your wellbeing? Call Wirral Acupuncture today- 07885633308
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a complementary therapy originating from China over 2000 years ago. It is a holistic therapy; your mental, physical and emotional health is important!
Acupuncture involves the insertion of very small single use sterile needles into specific points on the body for therapeutic effects.
Hello, I am Hannah. I graduated from university in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Acupuncture. Since then I have further trained in Sports massage and Lymphatic drainage.
In addition I volunteer at Wirral Holistic Cancer Care Services; providing holistic treatments (acupuncture) and support to those living with cancer.
Can I claim it back?
Many health insurance companies recognise acupuncture as wellbeing therapy, and you may be able to claim back your treatment. This varies on your health provider, you can contact them for clarification.
Where is the clinic?
Inside Neston Natural Health & Beauty Clinic.
13 Parkgate Road.
Look out for the pretty flowers outside the windows
Traditional Chinese Medicine theory does not separate the body and mind and therefore the key objective is to achieve balance and harmony through the body as a whole, in short it is a holistic therapy.
Acupuncture is a complementary therapy that stimulates hormones and natural pain relieving chemicals in the body. It involves inserting very fine, single use needles into specific points on the body for therapeutic effects. When carried out by a fully qualified acupuncturist, acupuncture is a safe, natural and drug free treatment.
What can Acupuncture help?
Below is a non-exhaustive list of common conditions/issues to give you an idea of what acupuncture can help with.
Acute and chronic pain
– Musculoskeletal injuries: Acupuncture speeds up the recovery rate from an injury, it can help reduce swelling, ease pain and therefore combined with exercises and stretches improve range of movement. (Rotator cuff, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, runners knee, carpal tunnel, etc)
– Posture related aches and pains such as Sciatica, Back pain, Neck pain are common issues seen in the clinic, especially after working from home during the pandemic.
– Migraines, headaches, sinusitis
Anxiety, depression, sleeping irregularities
Skin conditions (rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis).
Menstrual irregularities and menopausal symptoms (hot flush, night sweats, fatigue).
If your issue/medical condition is not listed, feel free to get in touch!
When to have acupuncture?
Any time! You don’t need to be in pain or unwell to seek acupuncture. TCM can help boost your immune system, to keep you well.
How to take advantage of this therapy?
- A regular once a month acupuncture treatment to promote and maintain physical and mental health. This is also recommended for those who have received an acupuncture course and to continue to maintain their wellbeing.
- A short course of treatments at the turn of each season to support holistic health.
Don’t ignore those aches and pains, Hannah, your acupuncturist at Wirral Acupuncture is very flexible (offers evening and weekend sessions as well as weekday appointments), feel free to whatsapp, call, email, text to get in touch.